The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences (DPBN) is an academic department within the Wayne State University School of Medicine. Our mission is to study and find solutions for the etiology and treatment of serious and chronic mental disorders. These goals are achieved by an integration of basic and clinical research in a setting that fosters high quality education-training and superior clinical services.
Within these pages you will find information on research, education-training and clinical services. Please feel free to contact faculty or staff with any questions you may have.
- Warriors Strong Together - Featuring Dr. David Rosenberg
- Psych-e News - September 2019
- Wayne State adds new Nicotine and Tobacco Research Division to Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences
- Student receives NIH fellowship to study stress-induced use of nicotine
- Wayne State to lead second collaborative study examining brain's role in pediatric mental health
- More events